The end of the year in pictures


So it's 2020 and it feels like so long ago already that we were saying goodbye to 2019. As ever though it's taken me a while to get round to looking back. The end of last year was a weird one, I felt half there mainly because of my accident and breaking my ankle meaning for most of October and November I couldn't really do very much at all. I was half there, hobbling around and attempting to get out and about and enjoy some time with all of us, but it was hard. Life sort of got put on hold, but by the time the end of November rolled around I felt a little more ready to brave the outside world! Our trips mainly consisted of park visits trying to soak up as much autumn-ness as we could manage, visiting family and completing some family traditions for halloween and Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts