October in pictures, part 1


So in light of me trying to revive my blog I thought I would try and start doing my monthly roundup of portraits. I like to do this because otherwise I feel guilty that I have this huge amount of portraits that I really like, just sitting there on my computer not doing anything. I also love to look back at the end of the year (like now) and see it all neat and in order so I can remember what it was we did that month. I really am going to try and keep this up! I promise! 

But here was the start of October, still warm enough for no coats and after school walks before the evenings shortened. The start of that amazing Autunmal light, fallen leaves and conker and sweet chestnut hunting. Warm weekend walks and cosy days inside. October, you're always stealing my heart! 


Comments

Popular Posts