A family walk : Weston part two


Oh winter is coming around pretty quickly isn't it? Why is it that those transitional seasons seem to be over so quickly when Summer and Winter seem to just drag on. But I thought I would celebrate the upcoming cold months with some forgotten photographs from last year, just a few days into the New Year and from a very cold but beautiful winter beach at Weston. 

I'm trying my hardest to revive this poor little blog, and I really need to dedicate some time to it, so I'm going through my drafts and trying to finish all those half written posts! It may not be chronological, but sometimes I like having that flash of remembrance and to look back. 
 

Comments

  1. STUNNING images - as always! I hope that you have so many of these on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts