eight - eleven / fifty-two


8 / 52 

 9 / 52

10 / 52

  11 / 52

It's hard to know exactly when I took each of these photos as the last few weeks has just disappeared into a blur of hospital and not much else. I had my camera for some of those moments but the strain of being present in hospital and rushing between children becomes too much to record and archive it here.

So here marks the last few weeks, of being in, then getting home from hospital. Healing walks to try and appreciate the right now, rejuvenating afternoons at home playing and of course sweet moments of brother embraces to make all the bits in between more bearable.

I have no idea if I'm up to date, have skipped ahead or am behind in weeks, but that sort of sums up this time really. All over the place and trying to find our feet. 

Comments

Popular Posts