3 / 52 and 4 / 52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2017


A double once again, but hopefully I'm all caught up and back on schedule. These past two weeks have flown by, but have seen us take a little trip to the seaside and wonder at the beauty of the beach in winter time. We've mainly just been spending time at home too, which is something to tell the truth I've never been very good at, always needing to be busy and off out somewhere, but for once I feel content to stay at home and just be. That includes enjoying the quiet moments of a bath in the sink, the early morning pink glow on a face peeping through the curtains and a just woken up baby face in bed.

Oh and in the spirit of trying to include ourselves in the frame a little more, here's my favourite sibling, father and mother portraits too.



Comments

Popular Posts