September


So I'm well aware that it's nearly the middle of November...I had a mini panic the other day at how Christmas is suddenly so close and we've no where near started to prepare for it. I have no idea where this time has gone, and I know everyone says it, but this year has literally zoomed passed. As much as I will be glad to see the back of the shit show that has been 2016, I'm not quite ready for it to be Christmas, then the end of the year and before I know it Rohan will be one. Sorry what? It's just not possible for him to be that old already, for him to have arrived nearly a year ago. 

Anyway, I seem to be getting sidetracked. This blog has been so quiet as of late, house moving stress and exhaustion has kept me from it and there's still so much I want to share and record. So I thought I'd take a little look back at September and a few of our little outings before time slips away even more and the end of the summer just feels like a distant memory.  



Comments

Popular Posts