Summer wishlist





Clockwise from left: Kimono - M&S // Headscarf - Zara // Striped t-shirt - COS // Rose-gold Saltwater sandals - Toast // Scarlett of Soho frames - Glasses Direct // Shirtdress - Monki // Broderie blouse - M&S // Clarks Originals Dusty Soul sandals - Clarks // Denim skirt - Topshop

So seeing as the warmer weather sort of seems to be arriving I've been doing a little bit of online window shopping and I thought I'd share with you some of my finds!


 As you can see it's still all about the pastels with a little rose gold thrown in. I always look for light loose fitting clothing in the summer as there's nothing worse than tight sweaty clothes so this shirt dress would be perfect! I also hate it when dresses are too short (I'm looking at you Topshop!) and you feel super uncomfortable about going out with no sort of leggings on incase you flash your underwear so I'm always on the lookout for longer style dresses.  I'm definitely not one to show much skin either so have been loving these really pretty light cover up kimono style tops which can be thrown over a sleeveless top but still keep you cool. On to my next love that is sandals. I've been an avid wearer of Saltwater sandals for about four years now, before you could really find them in the UK, I own two pairs already but when I saw these exclusive Rose-gold pair from Toast my heart definitely skipped a beat. These Clarks originals in pink and metallic also stole a little piece of my heart and they just look so comfortable. I've been lusting over denim skirts for a while now as I think they're just so versatile, I like how you can wear them with a t-shirt and trainers or dress them up with a pretty top, and this pink acid wash is just a winner for me.

I've also been wanting to share with you my new sunglasses that I've been loving. I decided to branch out (daring I know) away from my go to tortoise shell and pick these beautiful Scarlett of Soho Churchill frames in grey from Glasses Direct. I've used Glasses direct a few times now and I'm always super impressed with the fast service and range of brands and frames available. If you fancy using it yourself you can get £30 off frames by following this link!


Comments

Popular Posts