My maternity winter wardrobe must haves!

1 - Ankle boots / 2 - Drop shoulder jacket / 3 - Mama Jyms / 4 - Striped dress / 5 - Slippers / 6 - Maternity tights / 7 - Woollen bobble hat

 I'm longing for the colder weather to arrive, it's been so mild and it puts me all out of sorts. I have yet to reach for my winter coat or hat and its a little disconcerting. I know once the cold weather does arrive I will be longing for these slightly warmer days, but for now all I want is to see my breath on chilly, bright and clear mornings whilst I'm wrapped up in ALL the layers.



 So I'm trying to will the weather by doing a little window shopping and creating a list of some of my winter must haves. Sometimes I think my wardrobe is a little too grey and perhaps I should inject some colour into it...but who am I kidding, I love grey and muted tones. I actually already own number two and four, the dress and drop shoulder coat from People Tree, and though neither of them are actual maternity wear, they have done me very well in these transitioning months of my growing size and the changing seasons! I love clothes that can be adapted and layered. The dress has been just the right thickness to be able to wear on its own on the warmer days, or under a lovely cardigan when its turned a little colder. The jacket has been my go to for the school run or everyday out and about, its the perfect combination of being warm without bulky and I think goes so well with many outfits. These maternity tights have been doing the job and of course you can't beat a good pair of Chelsea boots that can be slipped on (without laces!) for when the bump gets too big.

 As I seem to be spending more and more time at home, and will be for the foreseeable future, nesting and relaxing in my pregnant state I have been slightly obsessing over night and lounge wear! I love these mama jyms from The Bright Company and these slippers from Mahibis. They are definitely being added to my birthday and Christmas list! I also have an exclusive money off code for you, my lovely readers, to be able to use to get 10% off at People Tree for their AW15 range! Just use AATF10 at the checkout! (Valid until 23rd December)


Comments

Popular Posts