my mother's day wish list

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

So mothers day is just around the corner, and in true fashion I've collected (at the last minute) a few things that have caught my eye and would be a lovely addition to some flowers and a little card...

I love these beautiful lockets by Maria Allen, with engraved wood in the middle bearing a little message or handprint, a perfect little gift!

Secondly anything from the Rifle Paper co. has my seal of approval and this card is just perfect as well as the phone case that has been on my wish for..oh forever?!

Even though there are lots of amazing cameras pictured, it's the homemade photo book which would be an amazing gift. We made two little books for each year of Theo's life so far, but haven't got round to making his 2 -3 book yet! Nor have we made a 52 project book or for that matter a wedding book! (and all those cameras would be ace too, thanks...!)

And lastly I ave been lusting over the new colours of Sun Jellies available, and especially these purple beauties! Is having three pairs a little excessive?! Luckily there's a giveaway over on Fritha blog, Tigerlily Quinn  to win a pair, so fingers crossed for that!

But above all, and all lovely potential gifts aside, I'm looking forward to spending a lovely day together as a family as there hasn't been much of that happening recently.

What do you have planned for your special day? A lie in, dinner cooked for you?

Comments

  1. I've just developed a huge Sun Jellies obsession, I want them in every colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blimmin LOVE that phone case! Thanks so much for mentioning my giveaway too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sun jellies! Honestly, though, I'd just love a lie in ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love the locket, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the locket, photo book and sun jellies! I'm hoping for a sunny family day on the beach. Please don't rain! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes and yes. Totally loving all of these. I'm still trying to sort out plans for my mum and nanna. Always leaving stuff to the last minute. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great picks - I love that phone cover and I really need sun jellies in my life this summer :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love everything rifle paper co related! anna seems like such a lovely lady too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder if I'm going to get a blessed thing this Mother's Day! Lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally want some Sun Jellies! Oh, and a Mother's Day lie-in would be lovely...hint hint to my husband x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a sun jelly obsession at the moment, love the wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts