fifty-two / fifty- two!


And so we've reached the end, and of course it had to be Christmas. We celebrated our third Christmas day, opened more presents and stuffed our faces as per usual.

This year has been a good one; fun, adventurous and with it's ups and downs. I'm glad I managed to capture little parts of it and looking back through all the photos through this project is, and is going to be, a great record of small and big moments that have happened. 

Hope you've all had a lovely break over the festive period, and have a happy new year! I'm certainly looking forward to a new year, all the new adventures it will bring and new changes around the corner. I'm hoping to do a little more with this blog and put a bit more effort in as I have certainly been lacking recently. So see you in 2014! 

Comments

Popular Posts