the summer in film part three


This is strange little set of pictures is back from our little holiday to Cornwall at the beginning of the summer. Such a perfect holiday, it makes me long to go back!

The film was a bit of a gamble and the results were a surprise as its a cross processed slide film that had been kept for over 25 years in the back of Rob's parents fridge. In fact I think it was even older than me. Put through our trusty OM40 slr on a few over cast days by the sea, and these are the results! I think they're rather peculiar but special all the same... 

Comments

  1. I love them. Reminds of the idyllic image of a free childhood in the 50s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha brilliant, only just saw me trying to kill Paul with the world's smallest sword

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts