thirteen / fifty-two

- a portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2012 -

We visited Rob's grandparents this long Easter weekend in Devon. We've been enjoying trips to the seaside, ice-cream, a trip to a shopping/lesuire park complete with Europe's largest miniature railway, a miniature steam train, animals and quite a lot more, shopping in charity shops. Theo has been utterly in his element playing with Granny and Grampa! 

I've recently been enjoying Kate's 52 portraits, so beautiful! It's a new to me blog, and I'm loving getting to know her sweet family! 

Photobucket


Comments

  1. I love this photo. I love the beanie, that gorgeously hairy donkey (?? Is it a donkey??) and your little mans sweet smile.
    I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm also doing Jodi's 52 Project and loving it!
    Katrina x
    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes it is a donkey, he is pretty hairy! thanks for stopping by and commenting, always makes my day! x

      Delete
  2. Ace hat! Glad you had a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is just something so sweet about a boy and his donkey. :-) love it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts