nine / fifty-two

- a portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013 -

We're desperate for the Spring now, every glimpse of sunshine we are out in the garden willing it to be warmer. We've been stuck in inside for far too long!  

I feel honoured to be featured on Jodi's list of favourites from last week, and love the idea of featuring my own favourite from the 52 project. One of the best things about be part of something like this, is the great community supporting it and each other. I love the little glimpses it provides into other family lives  and of course the chance to discover new blogs and photographers.

My favourite post from last week had to be from Kandice. She is one of the first new discoveries I made through this project and I'm so happy to have found her beautiful blog! Also I totally agree in needing to use more than one portrait to illustrate a story sometimes. I always look forward to her weekly updates, and so excited about the new bab cooking!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Ohh I can just feel the crisp spring-ish morning in our photo! What a sweet little golden-head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish it would just hurry up and be proper Spring though so we can spend more time out in the garden!

      Delete
  2. yep we too are outside willing the warmth of Spring, wasn't today lovely though as is your picture, great to find another UK blogger xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so close, but keeps on teasing us! yey it's great finding other uk bloggers isn't it!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the way the light is catching his hair - angelic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah thanks, he may look angelic but I can tell you it's a different story in real life!

      Delete
  4. we are so in need of spring as well. i can feel it though.. it's coming!

    i was excited to see theo on jodi's list of favorites. that cute face is definitely a favorite of mine to see each week! but just look at him this week - he's glowing, he's just that handsome and sweet.

    i'm so happy to have found you as well, abigail! i absolutely love visiting. have a great new week

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're too sweet! This project has been wonderful at opening my eyes to so many new amazing bloggers!

      Hope Spring arrives soon for you too!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely shot, it has a really retro feel for some reason. I think I have a similar photograph of myself as a toddler n the garden in dungarees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha dungarees are so timeless! I'm going to dress Theo in them for his whole childhood!

      Delete
  6. So much to love about this photo, beautiful rosy cheeks, golden light flecked hair and those overalls! So good! Belinda x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts