holiday flashback

As you know we're having a little holiday in Berlin, just the two of us! But I thought I would share a little glimpse of our very first family holiday to Barcelona last Summer. Theo was only about five and a half months, and he looks so small and different. It was great to get these photos back, and to have them to keep forever and to one day show him about our fun trip to see his crazy Aunty!


Hanging out on the city beach!






We found an amazing secluded cove, with clear waters to swim in and a quiet beach to relax on...



We headed to Girona to stroll around the deserted Sunday streets







I love the look of these photos so much, everything looks to bright, blue and fresh, especially compared to my more recent photos of our autumn adventures. It's amazing to see the different lights and tones that the seasons produce. I hope this splash of colour and brightness cheers you as much as it did me! We can only wish to have a bit of a better summer next year right? If not we'll be heading off to Spain again!

Comments

Popular Posts