Recently around here


We've been hanging in the park and the sunshine with some friends and other sweet babies and little boys!


And we've been 'thrifting' lots recently! New buys include: the next winter coat, staple stripey tops, new nappies, cheeky wipes, and lots of denim including mini levis! Some new blouses for me, a new chair and of course the new climbing frame and balls for the boy.

We're off to Oxford and London this weekend to go visit my dearest friends, I'm so excited. One to go to London as I haven't been in nearly two years...two years? That doesn't sound right? and of course to secondly to see my friends, who have all managed to be able to make it as well, a very very rare occasion...AH so excited! Hope everyone else has a good weekend too!

Comments

  1. Good finds! I love cheeky wipes they are awesome! And lovely white shirt...good find missy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts