Good luck?

So today we had some good news, I won't go into it too much now as I don't want to jinx anything, but hopefully things may run a bit smoother for us in the future, fingers double crossed.

Anyway, it's been a bit quiet around here, as Rob was working for 8 days straight, so we haven't had much of a break. So now on his days off we've been running around trying to catch up with everything.

So far this month has involved taking down the Christmas decorations, which I was pretty happy to do as the precarious tree was driving me crazy! Cooking yummy meals, laying on the sofa with a sleeping babe watching movies, and listening to the howling weather outside. Oh and Theo is cutting a new tooth, which thankfully doesn't seem to be giving him much bother (hooray!)

Anyway, it's a certain someones 1st birthday in 3 weeks, yes, only 3 weeks (how on earth did that happen?) So I have been prowling Pinterest for some party inspiration. I'm not entirely sure what we are doing yet, we may possibly be having two parties, one on his actual birthday for a little baby get together tea party, and the other for family and friends on a slightly bigger scale as we didn't have a naming day or anything like that. (lets see how much I can handle!) But here's some sweet ideas:























I will certainly be prowling through the blogs I read for all of your birthday inspiration, and if anyone else has any good ideas feel free to show me!


Comments

  1. love this! I have taken inspiration from pinterest for Lil's naming party (and I picked out the same pics, great minds...) how exciting! One already, how time flies :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very good mama to be thinking about this level of organisation! I'm so naughty and just let Stanley's 1st birthday come and go with not much of a major celebration. I blame myself for a last minute invite to friends and also for him having the naff day of jan 4th when everyone is too pooped to bother after new year!
    Love the hungry caterpillar idea...good luck with organising and hope theo has a great day. looking forward to checking back to see how it goes!
    S xoxo
    http://sarahillustrator.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts