Adios!

We're all packed and just killing some time before we leave for the airport!

I'm so excited! We haven't been to Barcelona since Theo was just a tiny little bean in my stomach. And now he is fully grown and on the outside, ready to go on his first real plane!

Theo has his own little suitcase, full of clothes, washable nappies and toys! How very sweet. He hasn't seen his Aunty since he was bout 3 or 4 days old, and has never met his uncle Borja.

I'm hoping that I will have a nice relaxing time, as I feel I need it! We both do, in the last  6 or 7 months we have moved twice, had a baby and Rob changed jobs, probably 3 of the the most stressful things you can do, in such a short space of time! So hello beach, I will be lounging on you for a considerable amount of time.

That's all for now, I will be sure to update once we are there and had a few days out and about!

but for now I shall leave you with this:


Comments

Popular Posts