Yuk

Today is not such a good day, feeling pretty lousy. I've got an eye infection meaning that my eyes all all red and puffy, itchy and watering. Also my eczema has got pretty bad on my hands and I just feel pretty fragile! I think I'm just run down, and 9 weeks of not much sleep is finally taking it's toll. I wish I could have one day and night off, just to rest and recover a little...but that's not going to be possible..for a long long while..

I feel like I don't want to go out of the house because of my skin and my eyes, but then I feel a bit rubbish having to stay in the house all day. I have been out this morning to my post natal class, which was good, but I still feel uncomfortable when I'm out. I know that no-one else cares, but I think everyone is looking at my horrid eyes or skin and it makes me feel rubbish. Hopefully things will clear up in the next day or two, and I will start to feel better about myself.

...

So in other news we put a deposit on the flat, and if all goes to plan we should be moving on the 9th of May, which is not very long away at all! I'm getting more excited about it, especially about having a bath! Also we're going to get a kitten from my sister, which will be great!

Anyway that's about all for now! If anyone wants to come and magically cure me, that would be great!

Here some's pictures of the sweet little boy, which make eveything ok again!




p.s hopefully going to be doing a makeover on my blog! so stay tuned for a change!

Comments

Popular Posts