Today's the day!

So today is the long awaited due date. Nothing is happening. It's weird, you spend so long thinking about this one date, and telling people this date, and when you get to it, it doesn't feel very significant. Just another day of waiting.

I've been having period like pains, quite dull ones, but pains non the less for a few days. This morning I got up early and decided I needed to clean out the fridge, plus do lots of other cleaning and tidying. Yesterday we spent the whole day inside doing nothing, so I really felt like I wanted to get out of the house today. Rob and I went into the centre to have a look round some shops. We also had a voucher for the Giraffe restaurant, so we went for lunch. It was really nice to have a spontaneous lunch out, and is probably one of the last chances to do so. It's was nice walking out and around, and felt like a nice day out! But now I'm tried!

So we'll just have to see how the next fews days go, but for now I'm just going to have a cup of tea and put my feet up!




 EDIT whoops, after a few very moody conversations with family members (sorry!) I decided it would be a good idea to have a nap as I was tired and cranky, and fell asleep until 8 when Rob woke me up! I was going to post this ages ago!

So stay tuned, hopefully some developments will happen soon!

Comments

Popular Posts