The journey

So I thought as things could happen any day now I would post a little picture journey of the growing bump. There are a few gaps, because I'm slack, but hopefully you can see the progress. It seems as though there was no bump, then suddenly Hello!

13 weeks

14weeks

15 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

29 weeks

30 weeks

31 weeks

33 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks

39 weeks


 So there you go! Today we are going on a risky adventure, we're driving to Devon to see Rob's grandparents. Hopefully the baby won't come on the way! So I'll keep you posted!

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you! Not long now at all!

    I can't believe our girl has been here over a week already - it goes so so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts