Bear, rabbit and me

So it's friday night, I'm just hanging out with some friends...new friends...




Rob has gone out to have a boys night with his friends, so I'm entertaining myself with bbc iplayer, 4od and the prospect of a bath! God I lead an exciting life!

 Anyways, this week has flooooown by, I can't believe it's the weekend again! I can't even remember what I've been doing? Not very much..

But today we went to look around the flat again, and the agent gave us a deffo yes that the flat is ours, which is GREAT!

The last people moved out yesterday so we got to see the flat empty, and it looked a lot bigger which is great! It was really good to start imagining where things are going to go and everything! I'm so excited, it's my first proper flat, where the whole flat is mine, and I don't have to share with anyone else, well other than Rob obvs, and I can do exactly what I want, when I want! Oh the joy!

After this we went to Ikea, and spent about 3 hours there. It was quite stressful.With a bit of extra cash that was very gratefully received from Rob's grandparents, we were able to buy a bed and a sofa bed and a bargain shelving unit! So that's us pretty much set for the furniture, as the other stuff we can just get along the way! We also picked up some new friends, as seen above, for the baby. One is a bear, and if we decide not to call the baby Arthur, then this shall be his name. He is about as big as a baby, and is very soft and sweet. The other is his small rabbit friend. I haven't thought of a name.

...

So not much else to report! We bought a euro millions lottery ticket today, the first lottery ticket I've ever bought, so you know, this time tomorrow I could be writing this to tell you that we're millionaires....could happen?

Next week will hopefully prove to be more entertaining blog wise, what with the move and all, so do keep on visiting, sozza I've been a bit slack with the old posting!

Comments

Popular Posts