The boy

Whoops, once again I have been rubbish at posting, I'm sorry.

I don't think a lot happened this weekend, we were both working quite a lot. Other than that our friend James came to stay on Saturday night, because he wants to start photographing us through the pregnancy and after. It was quite nice, we went to a nice bar near here and played scrabble and had a drink. My drink was a piece of carrot cake.

...

So not much else to tell really. I think I might dedicate this post to Rob. Recently I have been really enjoying our domestic little life. Sometimes it feels as though we are just playing being domestic, but then I realise that it is real, and this is how it's going to be. If one of us is working late we will ask the other what they want for dinner, and try and have it ready for when they get home. We share the cooking and the washing up. Today we went for a nice little walk down Gloucester Road and went vegetable shopping. I don't know why I find these things pleasing, but I do.

Today Rob mentioned something about me and the bebe being his family. This made my heart melt a little bit, and as we walked down the street holding hands, I thought about us in the future as a little family.

I love waking up with Rob in the morning, and dozing in the comfort of his cuddle. I love getting to know his face and seeing more and learning more about him everyday. I like the way we play and I like the way we talk about things. He has his faults, not many, but some, but even so he makes me very happy indeed, and if this hadn't of happened by accident I hope that one day it would have happened anyway. Things have obviously moved fast between us, but from the beginning we just seemed to fit. Things made sense and just worked between us, and since then things have just been growing stronger. He is a sweet little one and I love him dearly, more and more everyday. I can't wait to meet the little thing that is half of him.

Anyway enough soppyness for now. Here are some photos. 








That's all for now, sorry if I made anyone feel a bit sick.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts