Hi there

So I have surprised myself. Rob took pictures of my stomach today, and perhaps because I haven't done it in a while I was slightly taken aback as to how much bigger it looks.

Today has been a weird day. I was working, but felt completely drained and had no energy or enthusiasm at all. I woke up feeling a bit groggy, so I hope, really hope that I'm not coming down with something...

Anyway when I got home from work, Rob and I went to B&Q to buy some paint. This means that we get to start painting and decorating his brothers old bedroom, into our bedroom, hoooray! We bought special nice fume-free paint, which is good for me and baby, and for the environment. But it was a bit more expensive. I will try and take photos on Thursday when we start decorating to show the progress! I'm excited! We then went to Tesco's and did our first big shop together, which was good, but we disagreed on buying meat, because I don't really ever buy meat, because I can't afford to buy good meat, and I don't think its worth it to buy rubbish cheap stuff.

After this we went to Ikea for hot dogs (again) yuummmm (but this does what contradict what I just said about cheap rubbish meat, but ssssssh.

...

So yes, photographs. Taken by Rob, but in bad light, with a not very good subject.




And yes those marks on my hip are what look like the beginning on small stretch marks. It's quite big isn't it!

That's all for now!

Comments

  1. Oh goodie, my present looks like its arriving just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got it! I think its great!!!! Me and mum were talking about doing this! how many can you do, is it one? i wonder when the best time to do one is!

    But thank you very much, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbi! You should take a belly picture that includes your head. Glad all is well. Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know but once you get the hang of it you can just top up the Modroc from an art shop or online supplier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't really want to see my face, especially at this time, i was tired and a bit grumpy...not good..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts