Que?

I'm not sure, I might have just felt movements.

Or I have indigestion.

But it felt a bit different to indigestion, more tumbly, if that makes sense. And also it was quite a sharp feeling. I'll just have to see if it happens again.

...

My topshop package came for me today, woohoo, more maternity clothes, which amazingly enough all fit perfectly, and are lovely! (I promise promise I will do a full update, now I have all my new clothes)

...

Vic has been visiting, but alas I have not seen much of her as I have been working. But last night I gave her some of my old clothes, mainly skirts, which are high-waisted, or just the wrong shape, and alas, too small for me now. It made me sad going through all the clothes I love but can't wear anymore. (I'm only loaning them to her whilst I'm a whale) then I'm having them straight back again when I can squeeeeeeze into them. It's weird, it felt like I was giving away part of myself, my old self, because I love these clothes, and they make me feel like me, and I was very comfortable in what I used to wear. But at least they are going to be worn, rather than just sitting gathering dust. But I do so hope I still love them when I can fit into them...

One thing I found in my wardrobe is my tweed cape coat, and it made me want it to be autumn so I can wear coats and tights...

...

I showed Vic my scan photos and we were talking about the bebe, and she asked whether it was weird to think of it inside me, and I asked her whether it was weird thinking that there was something inside of me...hah that sounds weird. But she said the strangest thought to her, is that in a year from now there is going to be someone who she is going to know really well, for her whole life, who isn't here yet. I think its a really interesting thing to think about, and for me, there is this person who I'm going to know so much about, and be really close to, and think about for the rest of my life, but I haven't met them, and I don't know who they are yet. I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl.

I can't wait to see what it looks like, or who, and watch its face change over the years, and for it to define its personality.

How bloody exciting.

...

Oh by the way, I have a horrid tension headache AGAIN...

Guten Nacht.

Comments

Popular Posts