Mustard

Hello, I'm back! I had a lovely lovely time at Greenman, even though it was raining and muddy! I can't believe its over already! My last ever festival just me!

We found out yesterday that Rob didn't get the job in Cardiff, which is a bit of a shame, but is ok. At least it means we can live in Bristol, which I'm very excited about because I have wanted to live in Bristol for a very long while!

This week is going to be really busy, but I will try and update properly soon!

We've got to go on house/job search overdrive to find something!

...

All in all I'm very happy, tired, and have been craving mustard, alot.

p.s my stomach's getting bigger, I shall show in another post soon! proms x

Comments

  1. Abi, I've just read your whole blog and it's lovely!! I love that Rob reads you bedtime stories I think it may be the cutest thing I've ever heard (and it makes me rather jealous that I don't get stories read to me) and I totally know what episode of Grand Designs your on about, I LOVE that one, I've seen it 4 times now, and I can't believe you have a bean in you!! EEEK!! I'm so excited for you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii! thanks jess! it is rather exciting isn't it?

    are you going to graduation? i can't wait to see everyone again, as I only get to see rob's face regularly, and that's just not good enough...

    so yes hopefully see you there!

    thanks for reading!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts