thirteen / fifty-two


 photo IMG_3459_zps2b7eujmm.jpg

Phew so we've had a ridiculously busy few weeks hence the lateness of my 52 post this week. I feel like I've got so much to catch up on and just not enough time to do it all in. This moment of quiet was captured on our recent trip to London last weekend. We had such a ridiculously busy weekend, followed by a long late drive home and felt like we were recovering all week from the tiredness. Because of that it passed in a blur and we just travelled once more across the country for a busy busy weekend visiting my sister in Kent, which ended in an impromptu holiday as my car broke down and we were stuck! Fast forward another few days and we're back home, recovering once more before more Easter related adventures. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it all. 

How are your Easter holiday plans looking? 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts