Mothers day!

 photo IMG_1934_zpse1k04qc4.jpg

So Mother's day is just around the corner, and in usual style I'd thought I'd do a bit of a last minute wish list/gift guide!

As with most of these sorts of occasions its not really about the presents - it's about having a day where you are made to feel a little bit special by your loved ones and be able to spend time together doing the things you love, that and a cup of tea in bed. But I am a fan of making lists and looking at pretty things on the internet, so its slightly inevitable that a wish list has been formed! 

I'd be more than happy with a homemade card, a bunch of flowers and a lie in but of course wouldn't say no to any of the following items!

 photo mothersday_zpsbdhwqq5x.jpg

1- Nike Internationalist trainers / 2 - A modern way to eat cookbook / 3 - Green people cleanser4 - Candle holders / 5 - Plant pot 

I took a little trip to the new Lush store in Bath a while ago to check out their spring range and I'm in love with their Yummy Mummy shower gel (it smells like parma violets!) so I'm a little bit obsessed with their range! Other things that would be accepted would be a hair cut, massage or facial! In fact I have a lovely 20% discount for treatments from Spa Naturel Fitness just by using ABIGAIL20 if you fancy treating yourself or your mother to a lovely treatment! 

 photo IMG_1640_zpslwnt9sq9.jpg
 photo IMG_1777_zpspiblg1yj.jpg
 photo IMG_1923_zpsuoacnqnw.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts