twas the night before Christmas


Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap



I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope that your day is filled with family and friends, laughter and warmth. It will be quiet over here for the next few days as I, and you all enjoy this time away from distraction and with the people we care most about! A certain little boy will fall asleep tonight excited and with his dreams filled with thoughts of Father Christmas flying around the world. 

Comments

Popular Posts