Lush vip event!

lush bath
Last Thursday evening I left the cosy warmth of my home and headed out into the dark for a little trip to Bath. Not that I minded as I joined the rush of people making their way home from work, as I was on route to the Lush VIP opening event for their new look store. 

Now I've never been to an opening event or press day before, let alone be called a VIP! So with the lovely Lia as my companion we headed to the new store feeling slightly unsure of what was in store for us. We had our names checked off the list, and were greeted with glasses or prosecco and then stood back to take all of the new store in. 

I have only visited the previous Lush store in Bath a few times, and from what I can remember it was a small space like most of the stores tend to be. This new store was something entirely different, a large open space with a central bar area for treatments, consultations and the tills. All around the edge the walls were lined with wooden shelves with exposed frameworks stacked with beautiful arrays of soaps, creams and potions. Our first consultation involved our colours being read from the make up selection and some very spooky results! We then stopped for an arm massage with beautiful smelling massage bars, with each different bar being explained to us. It was heavenly! 

I really enjoyed wandering around, catching glimpses of other peoples conversations about products and feeling the buzz of the new store (as well as the prosecco!). We learnt lots about new products such as the perfumes and the stories behind them, and had an excellent face mask consultation, where a variety of products were tried and tested. 

We left with a little Christmas treat for ourselves, and a whole goodie bag full of lush smelling (get it?) products. I can't wait to test them all out, and the new store looked amazing. I will definitely be popping back, especially to try out the new spa opening at some point in the new year! 

lush bath products
lush bath products
lush bath products
lush bath products
 photo IMG_9422_zps0cd99e76.jpg
 photo IMG_9424_zpscc119532.jpg
 photo IMG_9425_zpsdc61e89a.jpg
lush bath products
lush bath products facemasks
lush bath products soap

Comments

Popular Posts