A (very) last minute gift guide for him

 photo Untitled-1_zps46fb19a0.jpg
So it's Christmas eve! Can you believe it?!  Luckily I finished all my Christmas shopping a few weeks back, but in my head there's a romantic image of wandering around a small town filled with boutiques and markets on christmas eve, with a steaming cup of mulled wine in one hand and Christmas music and smells filling the air trying to pick up a few last minute special gifts. 

So in honour of that, and my home town (where I currently am) being the inspiration for such a rose tinted version of Christmas shopping (because lets face it, it's more of a mad dash and scrabble around a shopping centre right?) here's my very last minute gift guide for men, or well for the things I think Rob would like! 

[one, two, three, five] - Oxford shirt, New Balance 420's, Dickies backpack, beanie Asos
[four] Gentlemans hardware tool organiser John Lewis
[six] Calvin Klein Eternity gift set House of Fraser


This is a collaborative feature

Comments

Popular Posts