Theo gift guide

 photo Untitled-1copy_zps353fdc2c.jpg

So it's the time of year to start thinking about Christmas presents! I know that's not really what Christmas is all about and we certainly don't ever go over the top with things for Theo as I want him to understand its not just about getting presents but it is nice to be able to give a few well thought about presents to see his face light up with joy! 

I've actually managed to get most of his presents already, and am just on the look out for a few stocking fillers, of which a few of the items from Muji caught my eye! Have you started your shopping yet? Will you be making, shopping online or doing a last minute dash to the local high street? I absolutely love this idea seen on Lia's blog, a homemade gift set! Am wracking my brain for something similar for Theo's birthday! You can see more of my gift ideas on my pinterest board! 
 photo Untitled-1_zps8b07532c.jpg1 - Wooden solar system: Muji // 2 - Wooden football table: Muji // 3- Accordian: John Lewis // 4 - Jumper: Tootsa Macginty // 5 - Once upon an alphabet, Animalium, Almost everything: Foyles // 6 - Traffic Jam game: Muji // 7 - Miniture train set: Iota // 
8 - Dinner winner plate: Iota

Comments

Popular Posts