October leftovers


I always seem to have a glut of photographs left over with no real post to share them in, not making up enough of a story on their own, but some that capture moments I don't want to forget. Inspired by Ashley over at The Stork and the Beanstalk I decided to lump them together into a leftovers post. 

This collection just share a few outings we made over the half term holidays. Welcoming in the Autumn and halloween on a fun frolic in the Gloucestershire countryside on a halloween trail, but being too busy catching up with a friend to capture many photos and adventuring on trains through the countryside capturing a few portraits before my forgotten low battery ran out on the camera. So they are mainly of Theo's face, because I just can't get enough of this ever changing boy. 

Comments

Popular Posts