Gift guide!


1 - Adventure begins mug // 2 - Bicycle cufflinks // 3 - Bear bottle opener // 4 - Chatty feet Kloss the clown socks // 5 - Bicycle anatomy poster // 6 - Beard care set  // 7 - Mens manicure set 

As it has just been Rob's birthday I thought I'd put together a little gift guide from some inspiration I found whilst looking for a present. Rob is fairly 'typical' when it comes to his tastes; he likes football, beer, whiskey, bikes, comics and games, so without buying him a PS4 or a season ticket for Spurs I need to think about some different (and cheaper!) options when it comes to buying him presents. I like that there are tons of options for him, but finding something that is a little different and not what he would expect is fun, and supporting small companies and local shops and boutiques is also so important to me! With Christmas fast approaching I need to think about more presents! 

Comments

Popular Posts