we love...little bird


So after spending a weekend out in the beautiful Welsh countryside sleeping in a tent it was easy to notice the slight change in temperature as we slowly but surely head towards Autumn. This season gets me excited for many reasons; the colours, trees, bonfires, warming soups and crisp mornings, and of course a new wardrobe. Rediscovering forgotten jumpers and boots and of course finding new items to add. 

The other day I stumbled upon the new Little Bird collection by Jools Oliver for Mothercare, and fell in love. I've seen previous collections but I literally love pretty much every piece in this collection. And yes I know I don't have a girl to dress, but if I ever did, this is what I would want her to wear. Reminiscent of the dresses and shoes of my childhood, along with amazing collars, patterns and colours I just love it all. I do shop for children's clothes on the high street, because as much as I would like to be able to afford all the amazing boutique clothing companies, we just can't. So when a collection like this comes along, that is well designed to be comfortable for children as well as unisex and more affordable then its a winner in my book! 

Comments

  1. I have got to go and see this collection in the flesh, it looks amazing this season. I liked what she'd done previously but never actually bought anything but this time around it looks too good to miss out on. Hope it's not all sold out. I love the top with the collar and the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This season's Little Bird pieces look great! It is so refreshing to find boy's clothes without trucks and diggers on! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colours. Great vinstage feel too. I'd love to get my girls something from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that's exactly how I used to dress Dex when he was Theo's age - all 70's colours & rainbow! Wish I could get away with it now he's almost 9! I might try & get India into that Hello/Goodbye top though, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say the more I hear about Little Bird the more I like there stuff - those rainbow wellies are super cute. I can't wait to read about your little Welsh adventure by the way

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous I love al the retro vibes. I'm definitely going to have a look and see if I can grab stuff for F. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's amazing isn't it, also makes me hanker after a little girl if only for that orange dress! wish they made it in adult size! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts