recently

So the blog has been quiet, not for any particular reason, just that I find my inspiration and motivation to write and post goes up and down. I've found myself taking the camera out of my bag a little less these past few weeks, and I've just been enjoying rather than documenting. Not to say that when I do capture the moments in front of me I'm not enjoying them, but there is something to say about being in that moment and just soaking it all up. I've still got lots of catching up to do, more posts from our little me and him adventure to Barcelona even! 

But I thought I'd share a few photos from our last few weeks, visiting parks in Bristol, hanging out with our little family and soaking up the glorious weather.





Comments

  1. That shot at the bus stop is fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing photos! Really like the one of the two of them on the field taken from the floor, it looks so brilliantly retro x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful photographs. I especially love the last one - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's looking so grown up! love these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts