e i g h t e e n / f i f t y - t w o

- a portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014 -

This face! Every time I pull out the camera this is what happens, he's become conscious of having his photograph taken, obviously as I take it so much! I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing? Very occasionally he will say "don't take a photo of me Mummy", and I will put the camera away, but more often than not he's happy to pose or make silly faces and to see the results afterwards. 

Are your children aware of having their picture taken all the time? 

Joining in with Jodi 

Comments

  1. great shot! love his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to bribe Cherry sometimes, it's really bad but if I have a review or post for my craft blog and she knows I really need to get it done then she will mess around so it's the only way to get it done. She has developed a love of photo taking herself though and has her own camera which she takes out with her. This photo is great! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts