sea of love








Happy New Year everyone! I thought I would start this year off with some good songs to help you get through the rest of new years day.

I thought I would share the selection of songs we played at our wedding (not the disco because that would take too long, and I can't even remember what was played, except some Beyonce and ending with a Journey sing along, naturally)

We picked a selection of songs that we love, that remind of us certain times or that the lyrics mean something to us. I find myself wanting to hear them over and over again and they do make me very happy!

Firstly the song I walked into the registry office to:

Cat Power, Sea of Love



Then as we signed the register and walked out these two songs played:

Bright Eyes, First day of my life



Cinematic Orchestra, To build a home



(I know this is a long one, but it's so worth watching/listening all the way through, such a beautiful song)

 Later after a quick shoe change (my feet were aching by this point!) into some very amazing and very comfy gold sparkly jellies c/o the wonderful Sun Jellies we started our first dance, to the very beautiful "For a Nightingale" by Fionn Regan.



Such beautiful songs and memories! Happy 2014!



Thank you so much Sun Jellies for letting me feature your beautiful shoes! I can't wait until warmer weather to bust these babies out again!

Comments

  1. Fricking sweet song choices - some of my very faves in there and such beautiful pics xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts