man oh man

Now I don't if it's because I'm getting old and am no longer a grungy teenager but more and more I have come to appreciate men dressing well, and looking a little bit dapper. I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to well dressed men, with nice haircuts who may be a little on the handsome side, and quite a few pictures of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, obviously. (Sorry Rob!)

 I know that Rob's taste in clothes has certainly changed over the years and he has moved away from just wearing a t shirt, jeans and trainers and now chooses shirts, proper trousers and boots. I absolutely loved what he wore for our wedding, a vintage tweed jacket and waistcoat, complete with tie pin (I think we'd been watching a lot of boardwalk empire at the time!)

We don't really buy that many new clothes, well he certainly less than me, and Rob has a bit of trouble finding trousers that fit him properly! Seeing as he's so tall it's quite difficult to find a pair of trousers like these nice slim mens diesel jeans that are the right cut and fit for him, and we've certainly learnt that sometimes you need to spend a little more money to get it. I bought Rob a new coat and jumper for Christmas, and I think that was the first new items he's had in a long while! I've been eyeing mens clothes from The White Pepper and the Weekend Offender clothing line too. But for now I'll just leave you with this beautiful man...



Comments

Popular Posts