a trip to bath




We woke to another grey drizzly day, but with Rob's Gran visiting we decided to take a little trip on the trains to Bath for a look around. Obviously the train journeys were the best part of the day for Theo, but we filled the rest of it with hot chocolate, chasing birds, browsing in a toy shop (and leaving empty handed with no fuss hooray!) reading and browsing for new books and enjoying a lovely lunch whilst Theo napped. We then hopped on a train back home, stopping for a cup of tea at the in laws before heading home for the evening. A lovely little day trip! What have you been up to this weekend? 

Comments

  1. That sounds like the perfect day trip for a rainy day. It's been a little while since I've managed to pop over to your blog - Theo doesn't half look like you, in the 11th photo especially! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been pretty quiet around here in the last few months, but I'm trying to make a bit more of an effort, so thanks for stopping by!

      Do you think? Sometimes I see facial expressions that I think like me, but in photographs I often see a lot more of Rob!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts