wrapping up

Image via pinterest
 If any of you follow me over on Pinterest you may have noticed my slight obsession with the changing season fashion! It really is my favourite time to dress, to pull out my bug jumpers and cardigans and layer up. I love days when it's not quite cold enough to wear a coat and days which catch you by surprise and leave you longing for a big scarf to wrap up in. It's my favourite time for colours too, oranges, yellows, browns and greens all make me feel pretty autumnal! 

I have been mainly lusting over big knit jumpers and cardigans, trying to find the perfect pair of cheap skinny denim jeans to layer them under and finish it all off with the perfect pair of boots. Even though I am enjoying being outside in the days I've gone into hibernation mode a little bit in the evening and as dusk creeps in earlier and earlier all I want to do is hide under the covers and get cosy...I'm a little ashamed to admit that I actually wouldn't mind having a women's winter onesie to snuggle up in...
Image via pinterest 
Images via pinterest


This is a sponsored post but all words and thoughts are my own! 

Comments

Popular Posts