I bet you look good on the dance-floor...

I have yet to share much about our wedding on here, we're waiting on the official photos back and can't wait to see them, but for now we have these beauties to keep us going. We borrowed a fuji instant camera, purchased film and left it near the guestbook with instructions to take the photo, stick it in the book and write a comment. That didn't actually happen, the photos instead got stuck in the beautiful willow heart my sister made and the camera made its way onto the dance floor...and for that I'm very glad! These photos are amazing, hilarious, sweet and just genius. They are some of my favourite photos of friends and family I have ever seen and I think they captured the evenings revelries perfectly!

love you all! 

Comments

  1. What amazing fun these are. You will be cherishing these forever

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts