forty / fifty-two

- a portrait of my child once a week, every week in 2013 - 
I missed posting last weeks portrait because we were sunning ourselves on holiday, if I was a little more organised I would have perhaps scheduled a post, but in the end who cares! This shot too is a quick phone snapshot of one of two days in between the wedding and leaving for the honeymoon. 

Things have been crazy around here for the past month or so, the wedding was fun and the honeymoon relaxing but I'm kind of thankful it's all over and we can get back to normal. I want to sink back into Autumn, recover our routine or make a new one and enjoy spending the time together again. I feel a little bad as I probably couldn't give Theo as much attention as I usually did in the few weeks running up to the wedding. Then we went away for a whole week, the longest time we have spent without Theo by our side. He stayed with my Dad and he had a great time by all accounts, but we sure missed him and I think he's happy to have us back and be back home. We sure missed him too. 

Comments

Popular Posts