the end of the summer

I can't believe that the summer is already over...how did that happen? Also how is it that the wedding is only just over two weeks away? I might be freaking out a little bit...

But we've been trying to make the most of the lovely weather that is lingering, making the most of the quieter parks now that the children are back at school and hanging outside. As I mentioned yesterday we visited my Mum last week where my sister had also come to stay after a wedding she attended. We haven't seen each other for quite a while now, so spent the afternoon gossiping and talking wedding prep whilst Theo ran around through the sprinkler. We ate a bbq and dinner outside and well and truly lapped up the last of the sun's rays! It was a lovely day, and once again I was sad when she had to return back home to Spain.


Comments

Popular Posts