theo's daily outfit

So I've missed a week or so of updating on here with Theo's daily outfit, I kept on meaning to do one but then there were other more important post's to write! I'm not sure how to keep on doing these, whether I just keep them on Instagram, or do a monthly update on here? Either way I just don't seem to be able to fit them in as much! What do you think? Does anyone actually care where his clothes are from?! Or could that be included within the instagram picture?

As you can see we've had lovely spells of warm weather and have been out as much as possible trying to make the most of it. We've enjoyed going out without a coat and I've managed to bust out my sandals a few times! I need to do a more detailed update of what's been happening around these parts, so stay tuned (if I ever get round to it!)

Comments

Popular Posts