fifteen / fifty-two

- a portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013 -

A little bit late but we have only just arrived home! If you can believe it we actually had some sun on Sunday as promised! After a miserable day on Saturday it was very welcome indeed and we spent the day in Brighton meeting with friends, cheering on marathon runners and most importantly eating ice cream and enjoying the beach. I hope this is the first of many beach days! 

My favourite from last week had to be Sarah's adorable portrait of Stanley in the bath, and who we had the pleasure of spending a little time with this weekend!

Photobucket



Comments

  1. such a cutie. there's something about a toddler in overalls. makes my heart smile ;) love the look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts