theo's daily outfit

what a mixed bag we've had weather wise for the past week or so! We've seen snow, rain, hail and the occasional lovely day of fresh sunshine. We've been to the park, swimming, in the garden, playgroup and to the mshed museum. It's been a pretty fun week, and we're slowly starting to feel a bit better!

A couple of weeks ago I received a lovely email from the people at Joules asking if I would like to review some of their items of clothing. I jumped at the chance as I've always admired the brand and their classic English styling. The clothes are usually a little out of our price range, but they are certainly worth it as they are cut really well and of a high quality. I had a look through their collection a picked out a few items for Theo from their boy's clothes collection. I love the fun designs and can't wait to incorporate them into Theo's spring wardrobe! He's wearing the rhino with an upset stomach t-shirt above (which has a poo on the back) and we thought it was pretty funny! I've got my eye on a pair of wellies for when Theo grows out of his current ones too.

so hurry up Spring!

I received items of clothing to review but no payment was made for this post and all words and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts