5/52

- a portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013 -

This weeks portrait(s) are from our time at home and the games we have been playing. There's a lot of time spent half dressed, climbing over furniture and playing peep-o. A new game around here is nun-nights, it involves finding bed like places and pretending to fall asleep, this is the storage under the sofa...we like this game quite a lot!

I know that it's only supposed to be one portrait (those are the rules, are there rules?) per week but I really couldn't decide between these two and feel that they sum up our week pretty well!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! And I love that crochet blanket, too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way, mama! there are no rules. it's nice to see two occasionally, i've certainly seen that since day one ;) those are the extra special weeks, i suppose. ha!

    i'm glad to see them both. and i really (really) love that second one. do you shoot film?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha phew! yeh sometimes you just need a few to illustrate things properly!

      I do occasionally shoot film, but not as much as I used to or would like to because it's expensive to get it developed! But I have my camera on manual and with a lower iso and use it much like I would a manual slr (mainly because I don't really understand digital cameras all that well!) but also because I like things to be simple and to shoot like I used to with film. Hence why these are pretty grainy! (also my digital camera is ok, but would love a better one!!) what do you use?

      x

      Delete
  3. You do take a beautiful photo abbi x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts