a weekly round-up


What a fun week we've had! We've been out as much as possible trying to enjoy the patches of sun in between the downpours and trying to soak up all the autumn colours and air.

Here's a little glimpse of our week captured through instagram






This week we were lucky enough to have a very lovely visit from Sarah and the adorable Stanley. Sarah and I 'met' on Instagram nearly a year ago now and have been chatting through that and our blogs since then. I instantly felt like she was a lady and a mama who had very similar views, outlooks and tastes as me and I love seeing glimpses into her life with Stanley as well as her incredible illustrations. We had a great day and even though it was the first time we had met in real life, it felt so natural and not at all awkward, and we just chatted all day! I'm sure we could have talked and talked if we didn't have to leave! We met up with Fritha for coffee and had a good old natter and a catch up, before the restless toddlers wanted to go! Wish we could have stayed longer! Sarah and I then headed to the Zoo, where we spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the animals, trying to avoid the dinosaurs that the boys weren't too keen on and just having a relaxing time. Stanley is probably one of the cutest toddlers around (second behind Theo obvs) and so clever and chatty! I was amazed by his language skills, and he has the sweetest little voice! But the day had to come to an end and I saw Sarah off at the train station all the way home to Brighton, but I'm hoping to pop down there myself soon so more play dates can happen!

In other exciting news, we went to look at a house on Friday, and I'm happy to say that we went for it and it's ours! Contracts still need to be sorted, but hopefully we'll be all good to go for mid November! Now I know that we are slightly obsessed with moving, but hopefully hopefully this one will be worth sticking with! It's in the exact right location for us, and is pretty much an exact copy of the house we are currently in. I've always said that if we could life this house and place it there then it would be perfect...and voila! That's what we have found....minus a dishwasher though...

So it's going to be an exciting/tiring couple of months, then it will be Christmas, then Theo's birthday, then spring then..then....arrrrrrghh!

Hope you've all had a good week though, and are getting seduced by Autumn as much as I am!

Comments

  1. Hooray for your house abbi! I'm so happy you got it.
    Look forward to seeing pictures of it soon xS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations on the house! How exciting! And that hat with the feather? I'm dying over here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts