dizzy


It's been a little quiet around here I know, but I haven't been feeling great the last couple of weeks.

By the time it gets to the evening I'm totally zonked and can do nothing but curl up on the sofa under a duvet and watch TV (luckily Theo's new sleeping routine allows for a complete evening to laze uninterrupted hoo-bloody-ray). I've been feeling really dizzy for the past few weeks, and get really light-headed and tired towards the evening. I'm getting blood tests tomorrow as it seems to me that I might be slightly anemic, which would explain the headaches, fatigue and dizziness. Either that or I'm pregnant...I'm not, I don't think (!) as I feel I might have become anemic because I had the coil fitted (sorry for the over share of info) and all  the hormone changes in my body.

Anyway hopefully we shall get some answers soon, but for now I'm eating up my leafy greens and spinach!

We've been busy thinking about and trying to sort out a few bits for the wedding, I've even started writing in a 'wedding planning book'....really? I did not ever expect myself to write a sentence like that...but anyway, it happened. We just need to decide 100% on the venue then get planning from there.

I'm excited though, and we've only just began thinking about it. I'm sure it's going to be stressful at times, but it's a whole year away so hopefully we have enough time to relax about it!

I read this brilliant post by Ashley over at The Stork and the Beanstalk, one of my most favourite blogs! I love the way she writes and she always cracks me up! This post is great, and offers such wise words of wisdom, and definitely made me own up to the fact that I keep score way too much. But it made me feel so positive about relationships and marriage, that they can be great and perfect, but not without good old fashioned hard work on both parts. But anyway if you haven't read her blog before do it do it! You'll quickly become addicted.

Right I'm going to end this random all over the place post here, because it really isn't making much sense. It even has a random picture of Alma, because frankly she doesn't get enough coverage on the blog, and she is rather pretty. Plus I wish I could do this all day long, everyday...what a life!

au revoir!


Comments

Popular Posts