now & then

I was having a little look through some recent photos on my phone, and it dawned on me that I've taken really similar pictures of Theo to these new ones before, but when he was younger (original I know) So I thought that instead of doing a weekly update with the new Instagram photos, I would do a little now and then!


It's so funny to see how much he has changed and grown, but how you can still see the same cheeky face throughout! I can't believe we've got to that point where we can look back and compare pictures of how he used to be, and say 'oh look how small he was...' How has it got to that point already when we are looking back and remembering him as a BABY...

Comments

  1. Ah, this is super-cute. There must be something in the air, everyone is feeling nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts